Upload your thesis for proofreading
How does it work?
- Select the language of your thesis.
- Upload your thesis as a doc or docx file.
- You will now see the counted words and file name. Double check that all is OK.
- Select the services you want to use.
- Please fill out the additional questions in the form, and upload any additional documents such as feedback from your professor. These will not be included in your word count, and you can use PDF files as well.
- Any additional information you want to provide us with? Please add it to the comments field.
- Click the “Proceed to review” button to review your document (you will see a live preview of your document here).
Files and count: We only accept doc and docx files for proofreading. The word count can deviate a little bit from your preferred text editor. Every text editor has its own algorithms. We use a publicly available library to count the words in your document.
Need help, or have questions? Do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected].